Link

Social

Embed

Download

Download
Download Transcript

I SAW THAT DAPHNE SAID SHE WASN'T GOING TO BE ABLE TO ATTEND TONIGHT, SO I WAS

[Work Session- Draft Sub-Committee Report Review/Edit]

[00:00:07]

GOING TO LET YOU KNOW I DID A LITTLE MORE EDITING ON ON THE ON OUR REPORT.

I ADDED, YOU KNOW, SOME OTHER THINGS.

AND DO YOU WANT ME TO SEND YOU.

I HAVE NOT FINISHED WELL.

SO I HAVE VERY POOR HANDWRITING.

AND SO I WAS TRYING TO TYPE UP MY NOTES BECAUSE I DON'T THINK OTHERWISE ANYONE WOULD EVER BE ABLE TO LIKE KIND OF EVEN GET WORSE AS IT GOES ALONG.

I DON'T THINK ANYBODY WOULD EVER BE ABLE TO READ THEM.

SO BUT I TOOK NOTES ON DR. PLUCKERS DISCUSSION AND THEN I WAS ALSO TAKING NOTES FROM ANGELA GREEN'S ON THE MEETING.

WHEN SHE CAME ON THE THOSE TO OR ACTUALLY SUSAN SHOULD SHOULD WE POST THEM OR WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO DO THAT, TO SHARE THEM WITH BOTH DAPHNE AND ASHA.

I KNOW I'VE TRIED TO UNMUTED I HAVE TOO MANY SCREENS OPEN, SO IF IT'S SHOWN AT THE MEETING AND IT'S DIFFERENT, THEN LIKE I DID POST YOUR DRAFT REPORT, OK? IT'S DIFFERENT THAN THAT.

YOU COULD JUST EMAIL IT TO ME AND I'LL POST, OK? AND IF YOU HAVE IT TO SHARE ON SCREEN, YOU CAN DO THAT AS WELL.

YOU CAN SHARE YOUR SCREEN IF YOU HAVE THAT.

OK, OK.

YOU KNOW, I'M SORRY ARE WE ADDING THIS INFORMATION.

ADDED INFORMATION TO THE EXISTING.

SO I WANTED I WAS GOING TO WHAT I WAS WHAT I DIDN'T HEAR.

LET ME.

SORRY, WE ALWAYS USE TEAMS THAT WORK, AND I ALWAYS HAVE TO RELEARN ZOOM.

OK, LET ME SHARE.

YOU THINK I'M.

OK, OK, SO I DID.

CAN YOU SEE THIS? YES.

OK, YEAH, OK.

I THOUGHT I, I WENT INTO A LITTLE MORE DETAIL ABOUT THE NEED FOR A UNIVERSAL SCREENING AND THEN ALSO TALKED ABOUT BECAUSE DOCTOR MANN HAD MENTIONED THAT NEXT YEAR BECAUSE OF COVID, THAT THEY'RE GOING TO EXPAND AND THAT THEY'RE GOING TO DO THE SCREENING INSTEAD OF 1ST AND 3RD GRADE, THEY WILL DO 2ND AND 4TH.

1 OF THE THINGS THAT DR. NAGLIEIRI RECOMMENDS IS DOING TESTING FOR EXAMPLE IN 1ST AND 2ND GRADE AND REALLY, DR. PLUS ROBUST SAYING THE MORE SCREENING YOU CAN DO, THE MORE YOU'RE GOING TO CATCH SOMEBODY WHO, SAY, YOU KNOW CAME AT A DIFFERENT ERA CAME IN THE MIDDLE OF THE YEAR AND JUST MISSED IT.

I KNOW THAT THE COGAT, THEY GIVE IT WHEN THEY GIVE IT IN OCTOBER.

I DID REACH OUT TO -- LIES MY BATTERY SAYING IT'S ABOUT TO DIE? I'M SORRY.

HOLD ON ONE SECOND.

I THOUGHT IT WAS PLUGGED IN.

I APOLOGIZE.

I HAVE TO GO YELL AT MY TECH SUPPORT, WHICH IS MY HUSBAND.

I DON'T KNOW WHY MY BATTERY IS DYING AND IT'S PLUGGED IN.

ONE SECOND.

I'M JUST GOING TO MUTE SO YOU CANNOT HEAR ME CALLING OUT FOR HIM.

I CANNOT FIGURE OUT HOW TO DO THIS.

BECAUSE MY BATTERY HAS DIED, BUT IT SAYS I HAVE THREE MINUTES TO FIX THIS, SO I AM HOPING HE CAN FIND ME A NEW CHARGER VERY QUICKLY.

OKAY.

ANYWAY, I THOUGHT IT WAS IMPORTANT TO PUT IN SOME OF THE -- AND TALK ABOUT HOW WE ARE GOING TO DO ADDITIONAL SCREENING NEXT YEAR.

SORRY.

ALL RIGHT.

THERE, OKAY.

[00:05:01]

BACK IN BUSINESS AGAIN.

SORRY ABOUT THAT.

AS I WAS SAYING, I THOUGHT IT WAS GOOD AND I WAS TRYING TO ADD ADDITIONAL INFORMATION, TALKING ABOUT THE ADDITIONAL SCREENING WE WILL BE DOING.

THEN I REACHED OUT TO LAURA.

SHE REACHED OUT TO MEGHAN TEMPLE MILNER, AND I WAS GOING TO -- I JUST GOT LAURA'S EMAIL RIGHT BEFORE THE MEETING STARTED.

>> THIS IS ALL FOR THE COGAT, RIGHT?

>> YEAH.

SORRY.

I ASKED LAURA, YOU KNOW, TO SEE IF WE CAN GET, YOU KNOW, SEVERAL QUESTIONS ANSWERED.

FOR EXAMPLE, I KNOW THEY DO THE CODE GET IN OCTOBER.

I THINK THEY ALSO DO THE NAGLIEIRI IN OCTOBER, BUT THE NAGLIEIRI IS BEING GIVEN TO THE FIRST GRADERS AND THE COGAT IS BEING GIVEN TO THIRD-GRADERS.

NOT POSITIVE THAT'S IN OCTOBER.

I WAS WONDERING, WHEN IS IT GIVEN TO THE FIRST-GRADERS? I WAS ALSO ASKING, YOU KNOW, WONDERING HOW MANY STUDENTS ARE ACROSS THE DISTRICT BEING GIVEN THE TEST? THEN, YOU KNOW, ALSO, HOW MANY AUTOMATIC REFERRALS HAS THAT RESULTED IN? YOU KNOW, LIKE AT THE VARYING SCHOOLS? YOU KNOW, ONE SCHOOL, YOU KNOW, HOW MANY KIDS ARE, THEN HOW MANY AUTOMATIC REFERRALS DOES IT RESULT IN? AND THEN, LET'S SEE, I WAS ALSO ASKING WITH THE ADDITIONAL TESTING THAT DR. MANN SAID THEY WOULD DO FOR THE 2ND AND 4TH GRADERS, YOU KNOW, WITH THEY HAVE ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT THAT, ARE THEY GOING TO DO IT AT THE SAME TIME? AND THEN I WOULD -- YOU KNOW, THAT WOULD BE SOMETHING GOOD FOR US TO TRACK GOING FORWARD.

YOU KNOW, BECAUSE LIKE ONE OF THE THINGS I NOTICED THAT DR. NAGLIEIRI HAS RECOMMENDED IS THAT KIDS GET TESTED AT FIRST BUT THEN AGAIN WITH THE SAME TEST GET TESTED AGAIN IN SECOND.

I WAS JUST WONDERING, I KNOW WE CANNOT COMPARE THAT THIS YEAR BECAUSE THE FIRST-GRADERS DID NOT GET TESTED, BUT I'M JUST WONDERING, YOU KNOW, MAYBE IF WE WERE TO SEE HER CHILDREN GETTING AUTOMATIC REFERRALS OUT OF SECOND GRADE, BECAUSE THERE'S ALSO A LOT OF DISCUSSION AS TO WHAT ARE THE APPROPRIATE AGE IS TO TEST? DR. PLUCKER SAID THE MORE YOU CAN SCREEN, THE BETTER, THE MORE OFTEN.

THAT WAY, YOU'RE GETTING KIDS WHO ARE NEW TO THE DISTRICT, KIDS WHO MAY HAVE BEEN UNAVAILABLE, YOU KNOW, IN PRIOR YEARS OR WHATEVER THE CASE MAY BE.

SO I WAS JUST TRYING TO ADD SOME OF THAT DISCUSSION AND I ALSO TRIED TO FLUSH OUT JUST A TINY BIT MORE, THE DISCUSSION ABOUT LOCAL NORMS. I THOUGHT -- DR. PLUCKER EXPRESSED THIS VERY WELL WHEN HE WAS SAYING, YOU KNOW, THAT THE IDEA IS IT'S NOT APPROPRIATE TO JUST LOOK AT OUR KIDS AT A CERTAIN LEVEL ACROSS THE DISTRICT, ACROSS THE NATION, WHATEVER YOU ARE LOOKING AT.

WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO FIND OUT IS LOOK AT THE KIDS' POTENTIAL.

SO YOU MAY BE WANT TO SEE AT ANY GIVEN SCHOOL -- OH, WELL -- >> THIS IS BEING REPORTED.

CAN YOU HEAD INSIDE FOR A LITTLE WHILE?

>> WHEN HE FINISHED, IF I COULD INTERJECT -- >> GO AHEAD, I'M SORRY.

>> OKAY.

I HEAR WHAT YOU ARE SAYING.

THE POINTS, JUST MY POSITION OPINION THAT WE SHOULD BRING ACROSS, IS HOW TO USE THE TEST.

I THINK THEY SPENT A LOT OF TIME IN THE VIDEOS THAT WE TALKED ABOUT LAST TIME, AND THAT WAS WHAT I WAS GOING TO ADD A IN THE DOCUMENT, HOW TO USE THE TEST AND THEY HAVE FIVE POINTS THEY WANT TO EMPHASIZE IN THE SUMMARY, WHICH IS THAT ALL STUDENTS USE THE NORMS WHICH YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT, DECIDE HOW THE INFORMATION WILL BE EVALUATED

[00:10:01]

MAKING SURE IT TIES BACK, SO EVALUATION JUST WE DO AND EVALUATE THE CLOCK WHEN WE WRITE UP THE SUMMARY, WE SHOULD EMPHASIZE THOSE THINGS ABOUT THE TESTING EMPHASIZE THE FACT THAT THEY TALK ABOUT THINGS LIKE LANGUAGE BARRIERS AND THOSE KIND OF THINGS.

NOT SO MUCH, I MEAN, IF YOU TEST ALL STUDENTS, THAT'S GOOD, AND WHEN.

OF COURSE IS WHEN YOU TEST THEM AS WELL.

MORE IMPORTANTLY -- RIGHT NOW, I KNOW AT LEAST FOR THE COGAT, THOUGH I ASSUME IT IS DONE FOR BOTH, IT'S JUST THE PRESENTATION THAT ANGELA GREENE DID WAS ON THE COGAT INSTEAD OF THE NAGLIEIRI.

BUT, YOU KNOW, ONE OF THE THINGS THAT I THINK IT'S GOOD THAT PS IS DOING IS, HOLD ON, LET ME GO TO MY NOTES.

THAT IT, ACP IS PROVIDING SERVICES TO DISH TO SHARE, THEY PROVIDE ACCOMMODATIONS FOR CHILDREN, THEY PROVIDE IEP AND LEP ACCOMMODATIONS FOR IDENTIFIED STUDENTS AND LEP ACCOMMODATIONS ARE LANGUAGE ACCOMMODATIONS FOR ENGLISH LANGUAGE LEARNERS, WHICH I THINK IS IMPORTANT.

I THINK THEY NEED TO CONTINUE TO DO THAT.

ONE OF THE THINGS THAT, YOU KNOW, AT LEAST, AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK, BUT THAT IS WHY I DRAFTED IT SAYING THAT I -- WE WOULD ENCOURAGE ACP US TO CONTINUE LOOKING AT CONSIDER LOOKING AT THE NAGLIEIRI INSTEAD OF THE COGAT BECAUSE THE NAGLIEIRI -- THE ONES THAT WE DON'T USE -- THE ONE THAT WE DO USE DOES NOT USE LANGUAGE EITHER, BUT THEY HAVE OTHERS THAT, YOU KNOW, GO INTO MORE OF THE -- IS INTENDED TO ASSESS WHAT THE COGAT IS ASSESSING BUT DOES NOT USE LANGUAGE, SO YOU

ARE NOT -- >> SPEAKER2: YOU DON'T NEED -- SPEAKER2: WE CAN ELIMINATE THE NEED -- BUT HERE'S THE THING TOO WITH THAT.

I DON'T KNOW IF YOU ARE AT ONE OF THE COMMITTEE MEETINGS THAT WE HAD, BUT I ASKED THE QUESTION AND, YOU KNOW, I WAS REALLY TRYING TO UNDERSTAND.

YOU SAID WE HAVE ACCOMMODATIONS FOR THE SCHOOL.

EXPLAIN WHAT THOSE WOULD LOOK LIKE AND HOW THOSE WOULD EVALUATE TO SHOW IS CONSISTENT AND I DID NOT GET A CLEAR ANSWER.

SO -- >> SPEAKER1: THAT IS A GOOD POINT.

>> SPEAKER2: SO TO ELIMINATE ALL OF THAT, ALL OF THE ISSUES AND THE NEED FOR THAT, I AGREE WITH YOU THAT, YES, PERHAPS ONE OF THE RECOMMENDATIONS WE SHOULD MAKE IN OUR SUMMARY IS THAT WE HAVE TOO RECOMMENDATIONS LET'S USE THE NAGLIEIRI THAT DOES NOT REQUIRE LANGUAGE AND ELIMINATE ALL THAT YEAH.

I THINK IT'S IMPORTANT THAT WE ENCOURAGE THEM TO ASSESS WHETHER THE NAGLIEIRI, YOU KNOW, JUST PROVIDES A CLEANER MECHANISM FOR ENSURING THAT YOU ARE NOT, NOT PUTTING CHILDREN IN THE DISADVANTAGE SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY DON'T KNOW THE WORDS THAT YOU ARE USING, OR EVEN IF IT IS JUST -- IT WAS INTERESTING.

I WAS AT THE PROGRAM TODAY.

AND ONE OF MY MANAGERS WAS TALKING ABOUT, HE IS ORIGINALLY FROM THE PHILIPPINES AND SAYING I HAVE BEEN IN THE UNITED STATES FOR 20 YEARS BUT WAS ONLY ABOUT FIVE YEARS AGO WHEN SOMEONE -- I WAS -- HE DID NOT SAY WHERE HE WAS BUT IT DOES NOT MATTER.

SOMEONE ASKED HIM FOR HIS JOHN HANCOCK AND HE DID NOT KNOW WHAT THAT MEANT.

HE DID NOT KNOW THAT WAS A SIGNATURE AND IT WAS A PERFECT EXAMPLE THAT IT

[00:15:02]

SHOWS A CULTURAL BIAS THAT HE, AS SOMEONE FROM THE PHILIPPINES, WHY WOULD HE KNOW?

>> SPEAKER2: I CAN RELATE TO THAT.

THERE ARE THINGS PEOPLE DON'T KNOW THAT ARE REFERENCED >> SPEAKER1: RIGHT.

EVEN IF SOMEONE TELLS YOU THE WORD, YOU STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND THE MEANING AND YOU STILL CANNOT ACT, EVEN IF YOU INTELLECTUALLY, YOU KNOW, COULD UNDERSTAND IT UNTIL YOU HAVE THE BACKGROUND.

HE WILL NOT ANSWER THE QUESTION CORRECTLY.

>> SPEAKER2: WE HAVE TO PUSH OUR RECOMMENDATION WHEN THEY TEST BUT HOW THEY TEST AND THE TYPE OF TEST THAT THEY ARE USING AND WHAT THEY DO WITH THE INFORMATION AFTER, ESPECIALLY THE EVALUATION, TO ENSURE THAT WE ARE MAKING AN IMPACT IN MAKING CHANGE.

DOES THAT MAKE SENSE? THE STUDY SHOWED THAT NAGLIEIRI HAD AN IMPROVEMENT IN THE DEMOGRAPHICS OF STUDENTS THAT WERE BEING SELECTED OR IDENTIFIED.

AND OF COURSE, NECESSARILY THE WOMEN.

IF WE CHANGE THE HOW, THEN WE CAN DEAL WITH THAT WHEN.

BUT I THINK THE HOW IS THE ISSUE RIGHT NOW.

HOW DO WE SUPPORT THEM?

>> SPEAKER1: SO DO YOU WANT TO, AFTER TONIGHT, DO YOU WANT TO GET IN AND EDIT IT AND ADD? RIGHT NOW, I HAVE GOT -- I ADDED SOME ADDITIONAL VERBIAGE.

I TRIED TO JUST ADD A LITTLE MORE, LIKE I ADDED A LITTLE MORE TO DISCUSSION ABOUT LOCAL NORMS. JUST TALKING ABOUT HOW YOU AND MAKE SURE YOUR -- ALLOW ACPS TO HELP STICK --

________ >> SPEAKER1: MAYBE WE COULD FLUSH THAT OUT A LITTLE MORE.

AND THEN IT JUST, YOU KNOW, THE LAST THING I TALK ABOUT IS THAT RECOMMENDING THE USE OF LOCAL NORMS.

>> SPEAKER2: YES.

I THINK IT'S VERY IMPORTANT AS WELL.

THAT'S A HUGE PART OF THE STRATEGY.

>> SPEAKER1: LIKE RIGHT NOW, I'VE GOT, I DON'T KNOW, ONE, TWO, THREE, FOUR, FIVE, SIX PARAGRAPHS.

IT'S ABOUT A PAGE -- >> SPEAKER2: I WAS TRYING TO KEEP IT FAIRLY SHORT AND SUSTAINED TO MAKE, YOU KNOW SOME DEFINITIVE RECOMMENDATIONS OR AT LEAST TO RECOMMEND THINGS THAT WE WOULD LIKE THEM TO CONTINUE TO STUDY.

IT MIGHT BE HELPFUL.

I DON'T KNOW IF, WHEN WE WILL ACTUALLY GET THE INFORMATION.

I'M TRYING TO GO BACK.

FROM MANGAN TEMPLE MILNER, SHE SAID IT MAY TAKE A WHILE, BUT THAT SHE WOULD TRY TO GET THE INFORMATION ON JUST HOW MANY REFERRALS.

THAT MIGHT BE SOMETHING THAT'S HELPFUL GOING FORWARD.

BUT IT MAY NOT BE ANYTHING WE CAN USE IN OUR CURRENT REPORT, WILL NOT INFORM ANYTHING.

>> SPEAKER2: BUT IT MAY SUPPORT OUR RECOMMENDATIONS.

IF THE NUMBERS SHOW THAT, WHATEVER THEY SHOW, IF IT TURNS OUT TO BE THE NUMBERS DON'T HELP, IT WILL DEFINITELY SUPPORT OUR RECOMMENDATIONS.

>> SPEAKER1: YEAH.

I THINK, NOT THAT I -- NOT THAT COVID HAS BEEN A GOOD THING, BUT I THINK ONE THING THAT WILL BE INTERESTING, BECAUSE WE DID NEED TO GO TO THE PORTFOLIO NOT THIS YEAR BECAUSE WE CANNOT DO SCREENING, BUT THERE'S A LOT OF DISCUSSION ABOUT IF

[00:20:03]

YOU'RE KIND OF LEAVING IT TO TEACHERS, YOU KNOW, MIGHT THERE BE SOME INSERTION OF A BIAS, EITHER -- EVEN INADVERTENTLY.

I THINK IT WILL BE INTERESTING TO LOOK AT, BECAUSE IF ALL OF THOSE CHILDREN ARE THEN GETTING SCREENED, YOU KNOW, WILL THERE BE IDENTIFICATIONS THAT DID NOT -- THE AUTOMATIC, YOU KNOW, REFERRALS HAPPEN AND DID NOT HAPPEN THROUGH THE PORTFOLIO PROCESS.

I THINK THAT WILL BE INTERESTING DATA, YOU KNOW, BECAUSE IT'S IMPORTANT THAT YOU HAVE BOTH.

YOU KNOW, ONE SHOULD NOT, YOU KNOW, BUT THEY DO SAY THAT THE UNIVERSAL SCREENING, IF YOU ARE REDUCING THE RIGHT TYPE OF SCREENER, IS MORE OF A LEVEL PLAYING FIELD AND IT AVOIDS BIAS.

SO I THINK THAT WILL BE REALLY INTERESTING TO SEE.

>> SPEAKER2: IT'S KIND OF, HOW DO YOU SAY, TO ME IT'S OBVIOUS, RIGHT? IF WE ARE USING THE PORTFOLIO FOR HUMAN.GOING TO HAVE SOMEONE AND IT MAY BE UNINTENTIONAL.

IS GIVING YOU QUESTIONS BASED ON YOUR KNOWLEDGE, NO EVEN KNOWLEDGE, BUT YOUR ABILITY TO PERFORM AND EVALUATE INFORMATION, IF IT COLLECTS THE DATA, THE COMPUTER, WHATEVER THE DATA IS, THE DECISION IS BASED ON THAT AND IT REMOVES THE BIAS AND YOU HAVE ALL KIDS DOING THAT SO THEY DON'T HAVE THESE ARGUMENTS.

I SEE WHAT YOU ARE SAYING.

>> SPEAKER1: I THINK IT ALSO, YOU KNOW, IT'S HARD WHEN YOU HAVE THE HUMAN FACTOR, BECAUSE IT'S FUNNY.

I THINK THE PRINCIPAL AT MY CHILDREN'S ELEMENTARY, SHE'S FANTASTIC.

YOU KNOW, HOWEVER, IT'S REALLY INTERESTING.

IN TALKING TO MY OWN CHILDREN'S TEACHERS, DIFFERENT TEACHERS SEEM TO BE MORE OR LESS AWARE OF THE WHOLE PROCESS, AND, YOU KNOW, I DON'T DOUBT THAT SHE IS SHARING INFORMATION, THE PRINCIPAL, BUT WITH ANY HUMAN BEING IS KIND OF HOW THEY ARE INCORPORATING THAT INTO THEIR THINKING AND TEACHING AND ASSESSMENTS, WHETHER THEY ARE, YOU KNOW, THE MESSAGING MEANT ONE THING TO THEM AND SOMETHING ELSE TO ANOTHER, I LIKE THE IDEA OF THE UNIVERSAL SCREENER, WHICH IS EVERYBODY'S GOING TO GET IT.

SO IT'S NOT -- A TEACHER WAS LIKE, OH, I DID NOT REALIZE I WAS SUPPOSED TO LOOK AT POTENTIAL.

I THOUGHT I WAS SUPPOSED TO LOOK AT CURRENT PERFORMANCE.

YOU KNOW?

>> SPEAKER2: YOU STILL HAVE A BIT OF HUMAN ELEMENT, BUT IT'S BASED ON THE DATA THAT

COMES OUT OF WHATEVER -- >> SPEAKER1: YEAH.

IT WAS INTERESTING.

DR. MANDAN DID NOT GOING TO THE DOLLARS AND CENTS.

BUT BECAUSE OF COVID, THEY ARE MOVING FUNDS AROUND IN ORDER TO PAY FOR THE SCREENING AT 2ND AND 4TH GRADE.

YOU KNOW, I WOULD BE CURIOUS TO KNOW, BECAUSE, FRANKLY, ONE OF THE THINGS THAT -- WITH MY SON IN MIDDLE SCHOOL, WHAT HAS BOTHERED ME IS THERE IS NO SCREENING WHATSOEVER PAST THIRD GRADE.

YOU KNOW, AND REALLY, AGAIN, YOU ARE LOSING THEIRS THAT YOU INEVITABLY ARE LOSING CHILDREN WHO, YOU KNOW, ARE LIKELY TO NEED THOSE SERVICES IF YOU DON'T SCREEN AGAIN.

THEN YOU ARE -- >> SPEAKER2: I AGREE WITH YOU, I AGREE WITH YOU.

>> SPEAKER1: AND I KNOW, YOU KNOW, THEY HAVE ONLY SO MUCH MONEY.

I GET IT, BUT I WOULD JUST BE -- IT WOULD BE INTERESTING TO KNOW HOW MUCH MONEY ARE WE TALKING ABOUT SO THEY CAN MAKE, YOU KNOW -- I THINK IT MAKES SENSE TO AT LEAST DO IT -- PROVIDE SOME OPPORTUNITY EITHER LATE ELEMENTARY OR MIDDLE SCHOOL, SOMEWHERE IN THERE TO MAKE SURE YOU ARE CATCHING ALL OF THOSE CHILDREN.

>> SPEAKER2: EXACTLY.

I THINK DAPHNE SAID SHE MIGHT BE JOINING.

>> SPEAKER1: OKAY.

>> SPEAKER2: SO JUST LETTING YOU KNOW.

I APOLOGIZE FOR.

[00:25:02]

>> SPEAKER2: I CANNOT PROMISE I WILL DO IT TONIGHT, BUT DEFINITELY BY THE NEXT MEETING.

>> SPEAKER1: WAS GOING TO ASK IF YOU REMEMBER, BECAUSE I DON'T, I WILL NOT LIE, WHEN ARE WE SUPPOSED TO HAVE OUR DRAFT READY? DO YOU REMEMBER?

>> SPEAKER2: I THINK JUNE, RIGHT?

>> SPEAKER1: I HAD IN MY MIND IT WAS JUNE, BUT THEN I FORGET WHO I WAS TALKING TO, MAYBE EVEN LAURA SAID SOMETHING TO ME THAT MADE ME THINK THAT SHE WAS -- WE WENT TO HAVE IT FINALIZED BY JUNE BUT DRAFT BY MAY .

, MAKING THAT UP?

>> SPEAKER2: ROUGH DRAFT.

I THINK A ROUGH DRAFT, YEAH, YOU WRITE.

ROUGH DRAFT MIGHT BE FIVE, BUT THE ROUGH DRAFT, SHE'S NOT EXPECTING A WHOLE LOT.

BUT BASED ON WHAT WE HAVE, I THINK WE ALL -- >> SPEAKER1: NO, I THINK WE ARE IN GOOD SHAPE.

LIKE I SAID, YOU KNOW, I THINK IF YOU DID THOSE EDITS TO FLESH OUT THE KIND OF ASSESSMENT SIDE JUST A LITTLE BIT MORE, YOU KNOW, IF WE GET ADDITIONAL DATA FROM DR. MILNER AND IF IT EVEN MATTERS, LIKE IF THAT'S SOMETHING TO THE DISCUSSION, WE CAN ADD LAST-MINUTE BUT OTHERWISE I THINK WE ARE GOOD TO GO.

>> SPEAKER2: YEAH, YEAH.

>> SPEAKER1: DO YOU GUYS WANT ME TO -- DO YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE TO FINISH TYPING UP MY NOTES FROM DR. PLUCKER?

>> SPEAKER2: RIGHT.

>> SPEAKER1: WITH ANGELA GREENE'S PRESENTATION, I ACTUALLY DID THAT ONE ON THE COMPUTER.

BASICALLY MOST OF WHAT I WAS DOING WAS TAKING SCREENSHOTS OF THE PRESENTATION.

THEN AT THE END, YOU WILL SEE I WAS TAKING NOTES OF THE ACTUAL DISCUSSION.

SO I THINK THAT WAS WHEN DR. MANN WAS TALKING ABOUT DOING THE SCREENING AND 2ND AND 4TH NEXT YEAR.

SO I WILL SHARE BOTH OF THOSE WITH YOU.

>> SPEAKER2: JUST TO RECAP TOO, THE OVERALL, OVERALL -- LIKE TO FRAME THINGS.

THE OVERALL FRAME OF WHAT WE ARE TRYING TO -- THE OUTLINES OF WHAT WE ARE TRYING TO DO, THE MAIN POINTS, TALKING ABOUT THE CURRENT WAY IT IS DONE NOW, TALKING ABOUT.NEEDS TO BE DONE.

SO TALKING ABOUT DIFFERENT -- THE BENEFITS OF DIFFERENT TYPE OF TESTING, AND THEN THE LAST.LET ME SHOW YOU AGAIN.

I WOULD BE SO MUCH BETTER IF THIS WERE MS TEAMS. I WAS FORGET HOW.

>> SPEAKER2: YEAH.I'M TRYING TO TAKE NOTES.

SORRY I'M LATE.

>> SPEAKER1: IT IS IN THIS SECTION.

WE HAVE NOTES, SO EVENTUALLY WHAT WE NEED TO DO IS PULL THIS OUT, BECAUSE THIS IS OUR ACTUAL DISCUSSION AND PUT THIS INTO -- I THINK LAURA WAS SAYING THERE IS A LARGER DOCUMENT SHOULD ADD THIS TO.

BUT, YOU KNOW, IF YOU GO IN, THIS IS THE ONE I WOULD SHARE WITH YOU.

>> CAN YOU NOT HEAR ME?

>> SPEAKER3: I CANNOT HEAR YOU.

I SEE YOUR MOUTH MOVING, BUT --

>> SPEAKER1: CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?

>> SPEAKER2: WE CAN HEAR YOU.

>> SPEAKER3: I CANNOT HEAR YOU.

>> SPEAKER1: DAPHNE, CAN HEAR ANYONE?

>> SPEAKER3: MAYBE IT IS ME? I WILL TRY TO GET ON MY PHONE.

>> SPEAKER1: CAN YOU HEAR US, DAPHNE?

[00:30:18]

TRY NOW, DAPHNE.

>> SPEAKER3: I WAS MUTED.

THAT WAS MY FAULT JUST NOW.

>> SPEAKER1: CAN HEAR US?

>> SPEAKER3: I CAN.

BEFORE I COULD NOT.

>> SPEAKER1: OKAY.

>> SPEAKER3: I WAS JUST TRYING TO CATCH UP.

I HEARD SOME OF WHAT ASHA SAID IN TERMS OF TRYING TO CAPTURE.

I THINK IT WOULD BE BENEFICIAL FOR ME TO HEAR THAT AGAIN.

THE PLAINTIFF ASSESSMENT SYSTEM I HEARD, RECOMMENDATIONS, HER DIFFERENT BENEFITS AND DIFFERENT TYPES OF TESTING.

DID I HEAR THAT CORRECTLY?

>> SPEAKER2: RIGHT.

TERM SUSTENANCE AND THEN WE HAD A DISCUSSION ON THE NAGLIEIRI, THE NEW TYPES OF TEST OUT THERE.

>> SPEAKER3: I AM ALL ABOUT THAT.

>> SPEAKER1: SO HERE'S WHAT I'VE GOT TO START OUT WITH.

JUST TALKING ABOUT THAT IT STARTS OUT BY DISCUSSING THAT WE WANT TO LOOK AT POTENTIAL RATHER THAN PERFORMANCE.

SO WHERE WE SUPPORT, ACPS SUPPORTS THE USE OF UNIVERSAL SCREENERS, AND THEN I WAS -- I HAD PUT IN THIS PARAGRAPH TALKING ABOUT, YOU KNOW, WE WANT THEM TO CONTINUE TO DO SPECIFIC GRADE LEVELS, WE SUPPORT THE DECISION TO EXPAND UNIVERSAL SCREENING, TO 2ND AND 4TH.

THIS IS FIRST THROUGH FOURTH, BECAUSE THEY ARE DOING 2ND AND 4TH NOW INSTEAD OF 1ST AND 3RD.

I WANTED TO PUT IN, YOU KNOW, AND ENCOURAGEMENT FOR THEM TO CONSIDER EXPANDING IT.

AND KNOW THAT DR. NAGLIEIRI FOR EXAMPLE HAD SAID IT'S GOOD TO DO 1ST AND 2ND.

BUT I ALSO, YOU KNOW, WANT TO PUT IN THERE THAT WE WOULD LIKE THEM TO EXPAND IT.

DR. PLUCKER WILL SING THE MORE YOU SCREEN, THE BETTER.

BUT ONE OF THE PLACES WHERE THEY DON'T IS AFTER THIRD GRADE, THERE IS NO SCREENING AT THE MIDDLE SCHOOL LEVEL OR LATER IN ELEMENTARY.

I THINK IT'S WORTH US ENCOURAGING THEM.

I KNOW THESE TESTS COST MONEY, BUT IF THEY CAN MAKE IT WORK, I THINK IT WOULD BE VALUABLE.

THEN HERE IS WHERE, YOU KNOW, WE TALK ABOUT THE NAGLIEIRI.

AND, YOU KNOW, THIS IS THE PART TALKING ABOUT WHERE IT SAYS FOR PURPOSES OF ASSESSING A STUDENT'S SKILLS, WE RECOMMEND A CPS RECOMMEND THE USE OF THE NEW NAGLIEIRI AS A POSSIBLE ALTERNATIVE TO THE CURRENT COGAT.

YOU KNOW, I THINK IT IS WORTH THEM LOOKING AT IT.

THEN IT JUST SAYS -- TALKS ABOUT HOW IT LOOKS AT ASSOCIATIVE RELATIONSHIPS AND THE TESTS WERE DESIGNED TO HELP EDUCATORS, YOU KNOW, EQUITABLY IDENTIFY CERTAIN POPULATIONS BECAUSE TESTS DON'T REQUIRE KNOWLEDGE OF ENGLISH.

WE WERE TALKING ABOUT THAT THAT IS ONE OF THE KEYS, BECAUSE EVEN THOUGH ACPS -- ASHA MADE A GOOD POINT THAT EVEN THOUGH ACPS DIVIDES ACCOMMODATIONS FOR STUDENTS, IT IS NOT CLEAR, YOU KNOW, EVERYBODY -- WHAT THAT MEANS IN PRACTICE.

>> SPEAKER3: IF THEY DON'T SPEAK ENGLISH IT'S LIKE, HOW DO YOU ACCOMMODATE.THEN FINALLY, AND MAYBE WE JUST HAVE ACTUALLY SHOULD SAY FINALLY THAT WE WILL BE RECOMMENDING THE USE OF LOCAL NORMS. I'M SORRY? I WILL STOP SHARING BECAUSE I CANNOT TELL WHAT'S BEING SAID.

>> SPEAKER2: I THINK WHAT YOU HAVE IS GOOD.

FILLING IN DAPHNE, JUST -- >> SPEAKER1: LET ME SHARE AGAIN, THINKING THIS WOULD GO WELL.SHE IS GONE NOW.

>> SPEAKER1: I CANNOT EITHER.

>> SPEAKER2: ARE WE ALLOWED TO TYPE, TEXT?

>> SPEAKER4: I AM NOT ON MUTE.

OKAY.

CAN GET IT OPEN.

YOU CAN TYPE INTO THE COMMENTS ON THE DOCUMENT THERE.

THAT WOULD BE IDEAL.

[00:35:01]

>> SPEAKER1: OKAY, OKAY.

>> SPEAKER2: DAPHNE, CAN YOU HEAR US? YOU ARE TALKING AND WE CANNOT HEAR YOU.

>> SPEAKER1: SO THIS IS WHERE -- ASHA, DON'T YOU THINK THIS WOULD BE THE SECTION? WE ARE CURRENTLY USING FOR OUR EL L STUDENTS.

CAN YOU HEAR ME?

>> SPEAKER2: WEEKEND.

THAT'S THE POINT IS WE CANNOT GET SPECIFICS.

SO IN THE RECOMMENDATION PORTION, WE HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT EMPHASIZING ON THE HOW WE MAKE RECOMMENDATIONS, HOW TO ADMINISTER THE NEW NAGLIEIRI TEST, WITH THE EMPHASIS ON MAKING SURE WE TEST ALL STUDENTS AND USING LOCAL NORMS AS.I CANNOT HEAR YOU.

>> SPEAKER3: CAN ANYBODY HEAR ME?

>> SPEAKER2: I CAN HEAR YOU NOW.

>> SPEAKER1: SOMETIMES I CAN HEAR YOU AND SOMETIMES I CANNOT.

I HEARD YOU WHEN YOU SAID CAN YOU HEAR ME.

>> SPEAKER3: IS IT JUST ME OR, ASHA AND JULIA, ARE YOU HAVING ISSUES AS WELL?

>> SPEAKER1: WE SEEM TO BE ABLE TO HEAR EACH OTHER JUST FINE.

>> SPEAKER3: I'M GOING TO GO INSIDE.

MAYBE THAT IS IT.

>> SPEAKER2: I THINK WE HAVE A GOOD SET UP.

>> SPEAKER1: I THINK SO.

SINCE WE CANNOT BE IN THE DOCUMENT, DO YOU JUST WANT TO PICK A TIME, SINCE WE CANNOT BE IN THE DOCUMENT AT THE SAME TIME, NOT THAT WE CAN'T BE IN THE DOCUMENT.

>> SPEAKER2: IT WILL NOT BE TONIGHT BECAUSE I'M ALREADY WORKING.

>> SPEAKER1: NO WORRIES.

>> SPEAKER2: LET'S SEE.

WE ARE NOT MEETING NEXT TUESDAY.

I CAN GET IT NEXT TUESDAY.

>> SPEAKER3: YOU WILL GET INTO IT NEXT TUESDAY?

>> SPEAKER2: YES, TO DO EDITS, BUT WE HAVE TO CATCH UP ON WHAT THE EDITS ARE.

CAN YOU HEAR US NOW?

>> SPEAKER3: I CAN HEAR YOU.

>> SPEAKER2: I CAN HEAR YOU BETTER NOW.

>> SPEAKER1: OKAY.

SO, ASHA, YOU SAID YOU WILL WORK ON IT AND EDIT THE DRAFT -- >> SPEAKER2: NEXT TUESDAY.

>> SPEAKER1: ON TUESDAY.

>> SPEAKER2: MAY 4.

>> SPEAKER1: THAT WAS MY NEXT QUESTION, MAY 4.

DO YOU WANT TO, AT 7:00 P.M.? >> SPEAKER2: YES.

>> SPEAKER1: OKAY.

AT 7:00 P.M.. OKAY.

BECAUSE I THINK, YOU KNOW, DAPHNE, DO YOU WANT TO TAKE A LOOK? I WAS SAYING -- SORRY.

I WAS TELLING ASHA THAT I MADE SOME EDITS TONIGHT.

>> SPEAKER3: OKAY.

>> SPEAKER1: THEN EARLIER THIS WEEK.

SO, IF YOU -- THAT IS WHAT YOU SEE NOW.

SO IF YOU WANT TO, WE CAN ALSO SCHEDULE A TIME IF YOU WANT TO LOOK AT IT AND MAKE EDITS OR WANT TO WAIT UNTIL ASHA HAS HAD A CHANCE TO ADD HER, SHE WAS GOING TO FLESH OUT THAT ONE SECTION A LITTLE MORE.

>> SPEAKER3: I CAN GO IN THERE AND MAYBE TYPE IN A DIFFERENT COLOR IF I HAVE ANY NOTES AND STUFF, NOT NECESSARILY MESSING THE DOCUMENT, BUT THE FIVE NOTES OR COMMENTS, THEY CAN GO IN THERE.

>> SPEAKER1: OKAY.

I HOPE YOU GUYS CANNOT HEAR MY CAT.

>> SPEAKER3: I HOPE TO GET IN THERE BEFORE NEXT TUESDAY.

HONESTLY SPEAKING, I GET UP AT 6:00 JUST SO I CAN HAVE SOME TIME TO DO MY STUFF.

SO THAT'S PROBABLY GOING TO HAPPEN EARLIER.

DOES IT HAVE TO BE A SPECIFIC DAY? I DON'T KNOW WHEN ANYONE WILL BE IN IT.

>> SPEAKER1: SO, SUSAN, I THINK WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE SCHEDULING, BUT I WOULD BE LYING IF I SAID I DID NOT GET IN WITHOUT SCHEDULING IT MYSELF.

>> SPEAKER4: YOU CAN GO IN, BUT IF YOU SEE SOMEONE ELSE IN THERE, YOU SHOULD NOT REMAIN IN THERE.

[00:40:01]

YOU KNOW, IF YOU SCHEDULE IT, THAT JUST HELPS YOU NOT WORK ON IT AT THE SAME TIME.

BUT IF YOU SEE SOMEONE ELSE'S INITIALS UP THERE AND YOU WILL USUALLY SEE UP AT THE TOP OF THE DOCUMENT ON THE RIGHT, IT WILL -- NOT ON THE VERY CORNER, BECAUSE THAT SHOULD SAY T, BUT YOU WILL SEE OTHER LETTERS IN CIRCLES, AND THAT INDICATES SOMEONE ELSE'S IN THE DOCUMENT.

>> SPEAKER3: THAT IS FINE.

YEAH.

I WILL TRY TO GET IN THERE BEFORE TUESDAY JUST SO I CAN GET UP TO SPEED.

>> SPEAKER1: OKAY.

THE ONLY OTHER THING I WAS GOING TO SAY -- AND I DON'T KNOW IF YOU HEARD THIS, DAPHNE, THAT I HAVE REACHED OUT TO LAURA WITH SOME QUESTIONS THAT I HAD BASED ON LOOKING, YOU KNOW, JAN ANGELA GREENE'S DISCUSSION ON THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE COGAT, THAT I ALSO HAD QUESTIONS ABOUT THE NAGLIEIRI.

AND SO, LAURA REACHED OUT TO DR. MILNER FOR ME AND DR. TEMPLE MILNER SAID THAT SHE WAS GOING TO WORK ON THE INFORMATION FOR US.

BUT IT MIGHT TAKE A WHILE.

SO I WILL FORWARD YOU GUYS THE EMAIL, JUST SO YOU KNOW.

I READ THE EMAIL TO ASHA, BUT JUST SO YOU ARE AWARE OF IT.

BUT IT DOES NOT SOUND LIKE WE ARE NECESSARILY GOING TO GET THE INFORMATION BEFORE WE WOULD NEED TO TURN THIS AND.

BUT I ALSO DON'T REALLY THINK IT -- I THINK IT WILL BE INTERESTING BUT I DON'T THINK IT WOULD CHANGE OUR RECOMMENDATIONS.

>> SPEAKER3: GOT IT.

YEAH.

ALL RIGHT.

I NEED TO GO AND READ WHAT YOU GUYS HAVE, BUT I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO BE VERY -- INCLUDE THE SPECIFIC ACCOMMODATIONS THAT THEY ARE USING FOR ENGLISH LANGUAGE LEARNERS WHEN TESTING.

I THINK THAT WOULD HELP PAINT A BETTER -- >> SPEAKER1: THE ONLY THING I KNOW IS WHAT ANGELA GREENE SAID -- IT WILL BE IN MY NOTES FOR THE COGAT WHICH SAYS THAT THEY DO PROVIDE THEM, ANYONE WITH AN IEP OR HIS AN ENGLISH LANGUAGE LEARNER, WILL RECEIVE AN ACCOMMODATION, BUT IT DOES NOT SPECIFY.

ASHA SAID SHE ASKED BUT THEY NEVER SPECIFIED.

>> SPEAKER3: THEY DON'T -- >> SPEAKER1: TYPICALLY, TYPICALLY ACCOMMODATIONS ARE EXTENDED TIME IN THE DIRECTION.

THAT'S ABOUT THE GIST OF IT.

>> SPEAKER2: WHICH IS NOT VERY CLEAR, IS IT, YOU KNOW? WHAT WE WERE SAYING WAS, YEAH, I AGREE WITH YOU THAT WE NEED TO POINT THAT OUT AND EMPHASIZED THE FACT THAT THE REASON WE RECOMMEND TH NAGLIEIRI IS BECAUSE IT REMOVES THE NEED FOR ANY OF THESE ACCOMMODATIONS, BECAUSE IT LEVELS THE PLAYING FIELD WITH THE COMPUTER-BASED TEST THAT DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY

KNOWLEDGE OF ENGLISH OR ANY KIND OF CULTURAL -- >> SPEAKER3: PRIOR KNOWLEDGE.

>> SPEAKER1: THAT'S WHAT WE WERE TALKING ABOUT.

EVEN IF SOMEONE CAN READ THE WORDS TO YOU IN WHATEVER LANGUAGE YOU UNDERSTAND, THAT DOES NOT MEAN YOU HAVE THE CULTURAL BACKGROUND TO STILL -- EXACTLY.

TO UNDERSTAND THE CONTENT AND ANSWERED THE QUESTION APPROPRIATELY.

SO, YEAH, THAT WAS WHAT WE WERE DISCUSSING.

BY WHAT WE ARE DOING IS RECOMMENDING ACPS CONSIDER EXPANDING THESE TO THE NAGLIEIRI IN LIEU OF THE COGAT BECAUSE, YOU KNOW, IT SEEMS AS IF IT WOULD BE -- WOULD ELIMINATE THOSE ISSUES.

>> SPEAKER3: NOT SHOWING A BIAS.

OKAY.

I AM GLAD WE ARE ALL ON THE SAME PAGE.

ALL RIGHT.

>> SPEAKER1: SO MAYBE WE SHOULD -- HOW DOES THIS WORK, SUSAN, I'M NOT SURE

[Confirm submitting process to TAGAC]

WHEN LAURA NEEDS -- WANTS US TO HAVE THE DRAFT TO HER.

IF WE HAVE TIME FOR ONE MORE SUBCOMMITTEE MEETING, CAN WE PLAN ONE AND THEN CANCEL IT IF WE DECIDE WE DON'T NEED IT?

>> SPEAKER4: YES, CORRECT.

SO I WAS IN THAT MEETING AS WELL.

I'M NOT SURE IF I'M ACCURATE EITHER, BUT I KIND OF FEEL LIKE SHE WAS -- AND I COULD HAVE THIS TOTALLY WRONG -- BUT I WAS THINKING, OH, MAYBE HAVING THEM FOR A REVIEW AT THE MAY AND THEN CLEAN UP IN TIME FOR JUNE.

>> SPEAKER2: I THOUGHT SHE SAYS THAT.

>> SPEAKER4: THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT SHE SAID, BUT WE NEED TO CONFER WITH HER.

>> SPEAKER1: OKAY.

HEY, MARK.

>> SPEAKER4: YOUR MEETING WILL START IN 10 MINUTES, MARK.

>> SPEAKER1: MAYBE WE SHOULD TRY FOR TWO WEEKS FROM TODAY?

[00:45:05]

THAT WOULD BE -- >> SPEAKER2: WE SHOULD BE CLOSER TO THE DRAFT BY THEN.

>> SPEAKER1: YEAH, YEAH.

I THINK WE ARE CLOSE AND I THINK WE WILL BE IN REALLY GOOD SHAPE FOR, YOU KNOW, WHATEVER OUR DEADLINES ARE.

WE MAY EVEN JUST, YOU KNOW, IF IT TURNS OUT WE DO A DISCUSSION AT THE NEXT, THE MAY MEETING, MAYBE WE WON'T NEED THE ADDITIONAL MEETING BUT MAYBE WANT TO DO SOME FINAL CLEANUP.

>> SPEAKER4: LET ME JUST LOOK AT THE TIME AND DATE.

SO TWO WEEKS FROM TODAY IS WHAT?

>> SPEAKER1: MAY 11?

>> SPEAKER4: YEAH, THAT WOULD WORK.

PERFECTLY.

YOU HAVE A TAGAC MEETING ON MAY 10, A REGULAR TAGAC MEETING.

>> SPEAKER1: DO YOU GUYS WANT TO TRY AND MEET BEFORE THE NEXT TAGAC OR DO YOU WANT TO...

>> SPEAKER2: WHEN IS THE NEXT TAGAC? IN MAY?

>> SPEAKER4: YES.

SO THE ONLY TWO NIGHTS THAT YOU PROBABLY CANNOT MEET OUR THE THIRD AND THE SIXTH.

SO -- AND THE 10TH.

SO IF YOU WANT TO PICK A DATE SOMEWHERE IN BETWEEN THOSE DATES -- >> SPEAKER2: I HAVE TO DO MY EDITS BEFORE.

THAT'S OKAY.

>> SPEAKER4: BUT THE FOURTH IS A TUESDAY IF YOU WANT TO STICK WITH TUESDAY'S, AND I CAN SCHEDULE FOR 7:00 IF YOU WOULD LIKE.

>> SPEAKER2: OKAY.

WE CAN DO THAT TUESDAY.

I WILL TRY TO GET IN ON THAT BEFORE.

>> SPEAKER1: THE OTHER THING WE CAN DO IS, YOU KNOW, IF YOU WANT TO JUST LET US KNOW WHEN YOU HAVE DONE THE EDITS, I MEAN, WE COULD TRY TO -- I MEAN, WE CAN PLAN THE FOURTH, BUT IF WE DON'T NEED IT, IF WE WANT TO TRY TO JUST DO IT ONLINE, THAT'S THE OTHER OPTION.

>> SPEAKER2: LET'S TRY TO DO THE FOURTH.

I WILL -- I WILL JUST GO BACK ON MONDAY AND ON TUESDAY.

GOOD TO GO.

>> SPEAKER1: PERFECT.

SO THAN OUR NEXT MEETING WILL BE MAY 4.

SAME CAMP AT 7:00.

THAT WORKS.

>> SPEAKER4: AND LIKE, 10:00 P.M.? OH, MY GOD.

I WILL SCHEDULE THAT AND I WILL SEND YOU GUYS, IT WILL BE THE SAME WIND GUSTS TONIGHT.

I WILL SCHEDULE THAT AND MAKE SURE YOU ALL GET AN INVITE.

>> SPEAKER1: TERRIFIC.

GOOD! I THINK WE ARE CLOSE.

>> SPEAKER2: I WILL BE IN THE DOCUMENT AROUND 4:00.

I WILL ADD THAT IN MY CALENDAR.

>> SPEAKER1: ON MONDAY?

>> SPEAKER2: YES.

>> SPEAKER1: PERFECT.

ALL RIGHT! THANKS!

>> SPEAKER2: THANK YOU! HAVE A GOOD ONES.

>> SPEAKER3: TOO BAD WE CANNOT MEET IN YOUR BACKYARD.

>> SPEAKER1: I KNOW! WITH HIM ASK.

>> SPEAKER1: EXACTLY.

GOOD SEEING YOU GUYS!

* This transcript was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.